Sunday, November 23, 2008





























Lindsey celebrated her 4th birthday on November 4th (it was her golden birthday). We had a Sunday birthday dinner a few days before her birthday with my Grandparents and my Mom, (who was out staying with them to help them get ready to move). On her actual birthday, Lindsey wanted to go to Chuck-e-Cheese's and we had a great time. We were blessed that my Mom was willing to come with us that night too. I think her favorite gift was a baby accessories kit pictured above. She is such a fun and loving little thing! She makes us laugh a lot! We love you, Lindsey.

P.S. The princess cake is definitely the saddest cake I have ever seen. We were in a hurry and had to frost it when it was still hot.

8 comments:

Becca Brown said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we were pregnant together. They have both grown up so fast. Lindsey is a cutie--looks like she had a lot of fun.

Margaret said...

Cute pictures! I should get a copy of the one of us together. Thanks for posting.

Photo Crazy! said...

Hi,
I want to send you a Christmas card. Will you send me your address to this e-mail address. Thanks Jennie Davies
cedardentist@yahoo.com

Amye Kay said...

I can't believe our girls are 4! (Madelyn in a month) She is a doll...

April said...

Amy, Amy, Amy! I've been thinking about you and your family for quite a while, wondering how you were doing, how your new baby was (looks like he's not so new anymore) and wanted to tell you we missed you. We drive by your old house often. JD remembers very well where you lived and he tells me often that he wishes Josh was still here. I hope you are all doing great. It was great to see your blog. Check mine out anytime...leonard6life@blogspot.com
April Leonard

heather said...

miss you guys!! how about updating this blog!!

Stephanie said...

Hey, you gave me her email instead of blog.
lol

Stephanie said...

Amy, the mail was sent back to me. can you double check your email and try sending it to me again.

Thanks!