Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth!




I don't know how to put these photos in a neat little square yet so bear with me. It was a cold and wet Saturday, but we had a blast taking the kids to see the circus in town. Zach even slept for the second half. What a champ!
Josh liked the tigers best, Kara liked the elephants, and Lindsey liked the 4-7 motorcycle riders who rode round and round and upside down in a metal sphere (very impressive!).
Lindsey cut her own hair this week with paper scissors and it is very interesting. I will try and post a picture later this week.

5 comments:

Maurine said...

Hooray for the Circus. I am glad you had fun. I just finished "Something Wicked This Way Comes", so I am a little scared of circuses at the moment.

Margaret said...

Thanks for posting more pictures. The circus looks fun! Can't wait to see Lindsey's hair.

Amye Kay said...

We love Ringling Brothers Circus! You and Brandon look exactly the same as a decade ago! How lucky are you! Your family is darling.

Deanna said...

YAY! I love the circus! t brings back such memories. Your kids are getting so big!!! :o)

Photo Crazy! said...

Hi, I found your blog through Wendi. Do you remember me? You family looks so grow up. It is good to see pics of you guys again. Jennie Davies