Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haircuts





A few weeks ago, Kara and Lindsey got really cute short haircuts. I guess Lindsey didn't thnk it was short enough. Last Friday she was playing with a friend in Kara's beauty shop corner, she couldn't find our fake scissors. She came upstairs and got some of our paper scissors and then started hacking away. I found her when she had some cut almost up to her head on either side. Our nice beautician friend tried to help us fix it, but it will take some time to grow out and look more normal. Good thing she still has such a cute face.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

She still looks really cute.

Teresa Bell said...

I know the feeling. Adam cut Clarissa's hair twice and she cut it herself once. I've told them I will shave bald the next person to cut hair without a proper license. They are definitely saved by their cute faces : )

Maurine said...

That is so funny. I think it looks cute as well. You have to have a story like that at some point.

Rachel said...

Ahh! What a handful she is. I guess I forgot to teach her that you don't cut your own hair. . . you cut your little sisters hair. I wacked Mo's pretty well.

Angie said...

Hi Amy! I just found your blog through Jennie Davies and I must say, I get so excited every time I run across someone that I've missed so much! Your kids are so big! I love how they are little blueprints of eachother! It has been way too long! I sure hope you guys are doing well! Take care and I'll definately be checking in on you! Love ya!
Angie