Sunday, October 5, 2008

Starting School



I just wanted to include the kids pictures when they started school in August. They were all so excited! Kara said she was also a bit nervous. She told us she had "butterflies in her tummy."
Josh and Kara get to go together to Red Hawk Ridge across the street. Lindsey and I are doing a co-op preschool with some other Moms and girls in the Ward.
So far they are really liking school, and enjoying their teachers. I feel like this year everyone has a better idea of how things will go and how to get things done efficiently. I hope it will continue!

4 comments:

Teresa Bell said...

Oh my how they have grown! And are you doing Joy School?! I love Joy School!!

Teresa

Maurine said...

What materials are you using for preschool? Are you just finding stuff online? Give your kids hugs and kisses from me.

Rachel said...

what cute kids you've got. Josh is looking especially handsome and grown up these days. I hear you've got some exciting opportunities and decisions to make. Thinking of you.

Amy Price said...

I guess I am just supposed to answer your questions on the blog, Maurine, and you will get it, right? The preschool curriculum (sp?) is similar to the funsteps one that I was using for Josh and Kara before. It is actually the one that the friends I am doing it with did last year for their older girls so I don't know the exact name of the company, but I can find out. Take care.
Amy